Tantalus - the online coin registry

Go Back   Tantalus Online Coin Registry > Main > The Orkin Man

Old 01-21-2010, 12:56 AM

Default Album Export Feature Down?

Hi: Just tried to export an album and got a whole lot of error messages (about 2 pages worth). Here is a copy of the first error message: "Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home1/dirtyol0/public_html/t_export.php on line 77"

Am I doing something wrong or is the server temporarily down? Thanks, Saturninos.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:18 AM

Default Album Export Down

With my use of the site it appears all of the problems are ongoing. The photos that went missing stayed that way, I can't manage my account, most pages have error messages and random glitches are common place.
I really hope something is sorted soon or I will have to, sadly, abandon Tantalus.

Kearnage
Old 01-21-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturninos
Hi: Just tried to export an album and got a whole lot of error messages (about 2 pages worth). Here is a copy of the first error message: "Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home1/dirtyol0/public_html/t_export.php on line 77"

Am I doing something wrong or is the server temporarily down? Thanks, Saturninos.

It's been down since the start of the year, along with a number of other features.
ATB,
Aidan.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:32 PM

Default Ok, Thanks for the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethnucoins
It's been down since the start of the year, along with a number of other features.
ATB,
Aidan.
Ok, Thanks for the response, I'll try it again in a couple of days. I thought it was something I was doing wrong.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Administrator

Some more tweaking, still bugs I'm sure but could you guys give it a shot and see if there's any improvements?

I'm on the warpath, please bear with me if you can.

Ras
Old 02-07-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasiel
Some more tweaking, still bugs I'm sure but could you guys give it a shot and see if there's any improvements?

I'm on the warpath, please bear with me if you can.

Ras

It doesn't seem to work yet. It seems to be doing something, as a progress bar appears
and moves for a bit; then it prints up "Hmm" and returns me to the import/export page.

If I tick the "Include Coin Grids in export file" box, I get the following error, as well
as progress bars:

"Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home1/dirtyol0/public_html/cmd/export.php on line 688

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home1/dirtyol0/public_html/cmd/export.php on line 688"

This is repeated a few more times than I copied. It ends with being dumped back to
the import/export page as before.

ATB,
Aidan.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:15 PM

The flips printing doesn't work for me either. When I attempt to create the PDF, I get:

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home1/dirtyol0/public_html/cmd/pdfflip.php on line 9
FPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

ATB,
Aidan.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:12 AM

Default Still Not Working

Ok, I just tried to export a folder and I did not get any of the previous error messages but I did not get the exported file either. So I guess we are making proggress but we are not quite there yet.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:43 AM

test for Ras - please ignore!
Old 02-12-2010, 02:44 AM

TEST for ras please ignore