Tantalus - the online coin registry

Go Back   Tantalus Online Coin Registry > Main > Open Mike Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2008, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwinds
The project currently is as follows. We (all volunteers) have completely transferred the Celtic, Byzantine & Imperatorial records from Wildwinds to Tantalus.

Asgorath is working the Greek coins using Wildwinds Sear Greek list and has entered 2000+ Greek coins. I think he is trying to do 20 coins a day, so it's going to take awhile without help. I don't know if there are other Greek records at Wildwinds not included in the SG list...so there may be more to add later.

I am back working the Provincial coins after being side-lined by work & family business. Only 172 records so far using Wildwinds alphabetical list...I am up to Agrippina Jr.

I'm not sure who has been working the Imperial coins lately. There are 365 Imperial records using the alphabetical list at Wildwinds. We have civil war issues & from Aelia Flaccilla to Antoninus Pius. We may have a new volunteer who wants to work the Constantine & sons area.

No work has really been done on the Roman Republic coins.

As to what is needed...we have much work to do in the Greek, Roman Republic, Roman Imperial & Roman Provincial areas. Looks like Republic & Imperial are pretty much wide open for anyone who wants to help.

Joe W.

In the report I forgot to thank all the volunteers past & present.

Joe W.